Bergantino Audio Forte’ HP Bass Amplifier……
Jim Bergantino, never content with the status quo, designed the forté HP for the player who requires massive headroom and control over his or her tone. It delivers a formidable sound with ease, combined with an unprecedented level of comfort and confidence. This amp harkens back to the classic lead sleds that players have been longing for, an incredible thump without the weight…it has to be experienced!
Make no mistake, the forte’ HP will cruise along while other amps are begging for mercy. It has the ability to control every inch of the note with a quickness and command that will not only be heard, but felt!
- Built-in parallel compression
- Drive Circuit: Goes from Soft Clip “purr” to mix shredding distortion. Featuring our new proprietary B.S.D. (Bergantino Smart Drive) technology.
- Variable Low-Pass (VLPF) and Variable High-Pass (VHPF) filters, critical for precise tone shaping and taming of the most challenging gigging environments.
- 4-Band Tone Controls: Bass: +/-10db @65hz, Lo-Mid:+/-10db @250hz, Hi-Mid: +/-10db @ 1khz, Treble: +/-10db @ 3.5khz
- Bright Switch: Selectable between 2 khz @ +6db and 7 khz @ +8db
- Auxiliary Input and Headphone Jack: for personal monitor and practice
- Bluetooth Foot-Switchable features including Drive, Effect, Bright, and Mute
- Software Upgradable via front USB port
- Rack Mountable with optional rack ears
- Effects send and return loop
- Studio quality Direct Output: software selectable Pre or Post EQ
- UPS – Universal power supply 115VAC – 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Section: 600W @ 8 ohms, 1200W RMS @ 4-Ohms, 1200W RMS @ 2-Ohms
- Dimensions: 33.6cmW x 21cmD x 9.5cmH / 13.25”W x 8.375”D x 3.75”H
- Weight: 2.9 Kg / 6.4 lbs.