Due to the overwhelming success of the MetroLine, Roger Sadowsky has forged ahead to develop an even more affordable Sadowsky bass guitar without compromising his signature “Sadowsky sound” which, never sounds harsh, with tight, deep, fat, and defined, lows, present but not intrusive mids as well as sweet and airy highs. All the characteristics of Roger Sadowsky’s modern bass sound!
The result: the MetroExpress…Your fastest way to a new Sadowsky!
- Okume body, morado fingerboard with 12″ radius, maple neck
- Classic Sadowsky Preamp Treble and Bass (push-pull active/passive) boost
- Controls: master vol, pickup blend, bass boost, treble boost
- Sadowsky P/J pickups,
- Sadowsky quick release bridge, chrome hardware
- Sadowsky Just-A-Nut III saddle – 38.5 mm nut width
- Sadowsky Porta gig bag