Due to the overwhelming success of the MetroLine, we have forged a relationship with one of the top factories in Japan to produce an even more affordable instrument. Roger and Yoshi have spent the last 18 months working with the factory’s production manager, challenging him to make a bass worthy of the Sadowsky name.
The result: the MetroExpress…Your fastest way to a new Sadowsky!
The MetroExpress is guaranteed to weigh less than 4Kgs / 8.9 pounds, for a true Sadowsky lightweight experience.
- Solid alder body and a morado fingerboard or a solid ash body and a maple fingerboard
- Durable poly finish on the body and sleek nitro finish on the neck
- Graphite strips in the neck dramatically reduce dead spots and create a more even response on every note
- Classic Sadowsky Treble and Bass boost pre-amp with true bypass switch
- Controls: master vol, pickup blend, treble roll-off (VTC) with pre-amp bypass, bass boost, treble boost
- Sadowsky pickups, strings, and hardware
- Available in 4 and 5 string vintage models
- Following finishes available: black, olympic white, candy apple red, sage green metallic, ice blue metallic, and ‘59 burst
- Each bass is guaranteed to weigh less than 4 Kgs / 8.9 pounds