Tecamp L410 Classic Bass Speaker Cab…………
The 410 L-series really rocks the house with thundering lows and a focused crisp midrange.
Comes with two “all-access”-handles, slip resistant rubber feet, black tolex, Speakon® connectors and our Tweeter Switching System. This cab will do both aggressive rock, and soft funk and fusion settings in six stages. This makes our cabinets ideal for all genres, playing styles, and sonic preferences.
From the instrument cable strain relief located in the left side handle to the “Amp-fixing” bracket which provides secure positioning for all TecAmp amplifiers, this cabinet is long on quality and innovative features.
- Model: L410 Classic
- Configuration: 4 x 10” Ceramic speakers
- Power RMS: 1200 W
- Horn: 1” NTW1 horn with tweeter switching system
- Sensitivity: 102 dB
- Freq. Response: 35-19.000 Hz
- Impedance: 4 ohms or 8 ohms
- Connections: Two Speakon® combo connectors with ¼“ jack
- Tweeter Switching System
- Option: Cover
- Dimensions: (W x H x D):
64 cm x 72 cm x 41 cm / 25.3″ x 28.4″ x 16.2″
- WEIGHT: 30 kg / 66.14 lbs