Elrick Handcarved e-volution 5-String Bass Guitar, Platinum Series Single-Cut, Birdseye Maple Fretboard – #E1217
Single-cut construction is one of the trademarks of the Platinum Series and are identifiable by their platinum leaf emblem and finely carved neck heels.
Hand-carved from the finest hardwoods, this Elrick Bass features a body of swamp ash. The neck is constructed of quarter-sawn hard maple with an alder heel-block, 24 fret (plus zero fret) birdseye maple fingerboard and features a 35” scale. This bass features a 2-way truss rod, custom Elrick bridge, Hipshot hardware, Dunlop straploks, Bartolini pickups and 3-band active/passive preamp as original equipment.
- 35″ scale 5 string
- 24 frets + zero fret
- swamp ash body
- ribbon quilted maple top
- 3.7Kg / 8.25 Lbs.
- hand rubbed oil finish
- quarter-sawn maple neck
- alder heel-block
- birdseye maple fretboard
- 5mm glow-in-the-dark top fretboard dots
- glow-in-the-dark side dots
- medium fret wire
- 2-way adjustable truss rod
- Bartolini soapbar pickups
- Bartolini 3-band prieamp with 3-way mid and active bypass
- fully shielded control cavity
- black Hipshot Ultra-light tuners
- Dunlop Straploks
- black Elrick bridge (by Hipshot)
- Elrick Fundamental strings
- Elrick Vectra moulded hardcase