GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION is proud to announce the addition of the NU CLASSIC series of compact, lightweight bass cabinets, delivering classic tone and warm full-spectrum response. Along with our “boutique” modern take on classic/vintage cabinet styling, these 3 new models feature advanced lightweight construction, compact vertical designs, and “specially-designed” Ferrite/Ceramic magnet low frequency driver formats and our compression tweeter, infused with Ferro-fluid for extended power and smooth response.
This combination of component selection, ported cabinet design and construction techniques combine to deliver the sought-after performance and feel of Ferrite/Ceramic loudspeakers in a lightweight cabinet “weight class” — normally associated with Neodymium speaker cabinets. We accomplish this utilizing our “tried and true” manufacturing principles, well-braced 12mm lite plywood construction, internal triangular “truss-style” side-to-back bracing, internal acoustic dampening, shelf-port designs with “softened” leading edges to deliver strong, powerful, low frequency support with less turbulence.
These more traditional Ferrite/Ceramic woofer and tweeter cabs offer a variety of tonal performance characteristics for every type of player–from smooth jazz, classic rock, heavy metal and all points in between. The NU CLASSIC series delivers warm response, from modern transparent clarity, smooth midrange character to classic growl.
The NC-212T is largest cab in the line, a vertical 2 x 12″ model delivering big low frequency, full-body response with a modern, yet classic style packed into this 20 kg package. The vertical design helps to keep the dispersion of the cabinet “off the floor” and providing a taller projection pattern. The NC-212T is a compact, vertical cabinet design, and produces exceptional depth and clarity for its size and weight. This traditional 2 x 12″ woofer and tweeter design offers controlled, deep and big low frequency roundness and easily handles the depth and extension of the low B fundamentals of a 5 string bass instrument. The mids of the dual 12″ drivers offers classic smooth and throaty character and blends nicely with the top-end “gliss” of the compression tweeter. This is a great rig for medium to big stages, and will easily match the power and performance of our MAGELLAN 800 bass amplifier.
- Power Handling – 600 Watts
- Frequency Response – 45-14K Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1M – 99 dB
- Nominal Impedance – 4 ohm
- Crossover Frequency – 4.7 K Hz
- Weight – 20 kg
- Dimensions HxWxD – 79 x 42 x 39 cm
- Ported, Light-weight, Cabinet Designs
- Multi-layer Poplar Plywood Construction
- Internal Triangular “truss-style” Bracing
- Recessed Handles and Jack Plate
- Advanced Ferrite/Ceramic Loudspeakers
- Compression Bullet Tweeter w/Ferro-Fluid Cooling
- Black Vinyl Covering with White/Gray Grille Cloth, Silver Piping
- Crossover: 12dB/Octave with 100 watt L-pad
- Jack Plate: 1 x Speakon, 2 x ¼” Inputs & Tweeter Level Control