Roger Sadowsky has made it his business to improve an already very successful bass design even further by making a number of detail improvements. Together with the electronics he developed, he managed to raise the well-known modern bass sound to a new level, so that today one can speak of a typical Sadowsky tone: never sounding harsh, deep, defined, by no means muffled bass, present throaty mids as well as sweet and airy highs. All the features of this modern bass sound can also be found in the 24-Fret Modern basses of the MetroLine series, which are manufactured exclusively in Germany. Special features of the Modern 24 fret basses of this series are the active electronics with true bypass of the preamp with vintage tone control, treble and bass boost, the ultra-light hipshot tuning machines and the special Sadowsky bridge, which enables a quick string change. The five-string bass with a classic modern body with a deep treble side cutaway for upper register access, made of ash comes in a high-gloss Olympic White High Polish finish.
The construction and quality of these German built Sadowskys, is of the highest standard which is what makes the Sadowsky Metros world class and Roger Sadowsky wouldn’t have it any other way.
As a Sadowsky Modern 24 fret bass with Sadowsky soapbar pickups , it has plenty of punch, cut and snap, you’ll never be lost in the mix with a Sadowsky.
- Sadowsky MetroLine 24-Fret Modern Bass
- 34 “(864 mm) scale length
- American swamp ash body
- Maple neck
- Maple fingerboard
- 12 “fretboard radius
- 47.5 mm nut width
- passive Sadowsky soapbar hum cancel pickup
- Active-Passive Sadowsky 2-band preamp (bass and treble boost) with Vintage Tone Control (VTC)
- Volume / Balance / Vintage Tone Control (push/pull active-passive) / Treble and Bass controls (stacked)
- Sadowsky S-Security strap locks
- Vintage Burst gloss finish
- Incl.Sadowsky Portabag (SAC BAG BASS PORTA)
- Made in Germany