EA Euphonic Audio NL410W Bass Speaker Cabinet………..
When you need truly spectacular sound, and lots of it, we can think of no other cabinet that fits the bill like the NL410W.
With a 1000-watt rating, this 4×10 will make sure your are heard from the rafters. But equally important, the NL410W will make certain that those in the rafters will actually want to stay and listen.
How did EA do it? They started with the same type of drivers used in the Wizzy 10, the cabinet that brings studio monitor clarity to the stage. Then with 3 more 10’s and a reconfigured cabinet, this enabled them to push up the volume capability, broaden the dispersion and add a whopping 6dB of efficiency. Efficiency is the most important parameter when designing high-performance bass cabinets – your amp won’t need to work as hard and you’ll have the headroom needed to go wherever your hands take you. So there you have it – clarity like you’ve only heard from studio monitors, the power that you only get from 4×10 cabinets, the accuracy of EA tone, and only 57 pounds /25 kg.
- Configuration: 4×10
- Woofer: Proprietary EA Kevlar Neodymium woofers
- Tweeter: 1″ Phenolic Compression Driver
- Frequency Response: 45Hz to 15kHz
- Sensitivity: 106dB @ 1m
- Sound Pressure: 136dB @ 1m
- Power Handling: 1000 watts
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Connection Type: Two Speakon connectors
- Handle: Two integrated custom steel handles
- Size: 24.5″H x 22″W x 15″D / 62cm x 56cm x 38cm
- Weight: 57 lbs / 25 Kg