EA Euphonic Audio NL210-III Bass Speaker Cabinet………..
2×10 cabinets typically deliver mid-punch and strong bass in a compact configuration. The newly revised NL210 Series 3, is anything but typical. This 2×10 goes where none have before and delivers the punch and bass you need without the mid-bass hump that most cabinets use to “boost” up their lows.
The NL210 puts out all the punch and all the power, without flubby colorations. The difference is anything but subtle, especially on hard-to-tame stages. There’s more. The NL210 is pure EA, which means you can use it as a studio monitor when your drummer isn’t demanding it on your gigs. There’s a reason why your bandmates love it. It’s because the NL210 is able to “sit” your bass just right in the mix, just south of the guitarists and just north of the kick drum.
Finally, no what the band, and no matter what room, you’ll be able to spend the night enjoying your bass, not fighting your setup. That’s a lot of joy from a 34 pound / 15 Kg cabinet.
- Configuration: 2×10
- Woofer: Proprietary EA Kevlar Neodymium woofers
- Tweeter: 1″ Phenolic Compression Driver
- Frequency Response: 45Hz to 15kHz
- Sensitivity: 103dB @ 1m
- Sound Pressure: 130dB @ 1m
- Power Handling: 500 watts
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Connection Type: Two Speakon connectors
- Handle: Strap Handle on Side
- Size: 22.5″H x 17″W x 15″D / 57cm x 43cm x 38cm
- Weight: 34 lbs / 15 Kg