GENZLER AMPLIFICATION is proud to announce the addition of a 15″ model to the innovative Bass Array cabinet design. The new BA15-3 SLT is our entry into the 15″ cabinet segment offering all of the benefits of our BA concept delivering huge low frequency depth and fullness, with the clarity, quickness and full-range response that our 4 x 3″ line array element adds to this big piston 15″ driver.
As well, this slanted cabinet version further enhances all benefits of the BA design adding a new level of dispersion and projection, either when being used as a single enclosure or in combination with additional straight or slant cabinets. This model is ideal on its own but can add so much more to stage output and performance when stacked with another BA15-3 SLT or other Bass Array models, such as the BA210-3 or BA410-3 to suit a wide range of venues.
The innovative Bass Array design blends the benefits of a 15” neodymium woofer in vented bass reflex design with the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3” neodymium cone-driver line array element. The benefits of combining both loudspeaker platforms in an extremely compact speaker system are exponential for the player:
- Full, deep, low frequency response from the high efficiency 15” ported woofer.
- Smooth, seamless, clear and articulate mid-range to high frequency transition across the audio spectrum.
- Broad horizontal dispersion far exceeding conventional woofer/tweeter combinations.
The new BA15-3 SLT model utilizes a 6-degree slanted baffle providing increased projection towards the player and the audience. This unique cabinet shape also further reduces internal standing waves, which translates into an even clearer tonal experience.
- One — premium Faital® neodymium 15″ cast frame loudspeaker utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power handling and efficiency.
- Four — premium Faital® neodymium 3″ mid/high cone drivers loaded into a sealed line array stack.
Input Panel/Crossover Network:
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two — Speakon® NL-2 connector and two – ¼” sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Black metal corners and side-mounted recessed handles.
- Custom, curved grille with a unique center “pleat” to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet
“This new GENZLER cabinet has all of the big low end you’d expect from a 15, but it also has surprising clarity, tightness and finesse for whatever style you’re playing. I call it the “UN-15″– everything you want and need with none of the shortcomings. Check it out!” – Mel Brown, 2 x Grammy Award Winning Bassist