GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION is proud to announce the addition of the NU CLASSIC series of compact, lightweight bass cabinets, delivering classic tone and warm full-spectrum response. Along with our “boutique” modern take on classic/vintage cabinet styling, these 3 new models feature advanced lightweight construction, compact vertical designs, and “specially-designed” Ferrite/Ceramic magnet low frequency driver formats and our compression tweeter, infused with Ferro-fluid for extended power and smooth response.
This combination of component selection, ported cabinet design and construction techniques combine to deliver the sought-after performance and feel of Ferrite/Ceramic loudspeakers in a lightweight cabinet “weight class” — normally associated with Neodymium speaker cabinets. We accomplish this utilizing our “tried and true” manufacturing principles, well-braced 12mm lite plywood construction, internal triangular “truss-style” side-to-back bracing, internal acoustic dampening, shelf-port designs with “softened” leading edges to deliver strong, powerful, low frequency support with less turbulence.
These more traditional Ferrite/Ceramic woofer and tweeter cabs offer a variety of tonal performance characteristics for every type of player–from smooth jazz, classic rock, heavy metal and all points in between. The NU CLASSIC series delivers warm response, from modern transparent clarity, smooth midrange character to classic growl.
The NC-112T is the smallest model in the line delivering powerful, full-body response with a modern, yet classic look, in this 12 kg package. The vertical design helps to keep the dispersion of the cabinet “off the floor” and providing a taller projection pattern. This traditional woofer and tweeter design offers controlled, deep, low frequencies, easily handling the depth and extension of the low B fundamentals of a 5 string bass instrument. The low frequencies blend with a smooth midrange voice and clear top-end sparkle. This model is a great match with either our MG-350 or MG-800 bass amps and is ideal for a variety of stage uses on it’s own, and becomes part of a serious large stage rig when coupled with another NC-112T or NC-210T.
- Power Handling – 300 Watts
- Frequency Response – 43-14K Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1M – 96 dB
- Nominal Impedance – 8 ohm
- Crossover Frequency – 4.7K Hz
- Weight Kg – 12.7 kg
- Dimensions – HxWxD – 52 x 42 x 39 cm
- Ported, Light-weight, Cabinet Design
- Multi-layer Poplar Plywood Construction
- Internal Triangular “truss-style” Bracing
- Recessed Handles and Jack Plate
- Advanced Ferrite/Ceramic Loudspeakers
- Compression Bullet Tweeter w/Ferro-Fluid Cooling
- Black Vinyl Covering with White/Gray Grille Cloth, Silver Piping
- Crossover: 12dB/Octave with 100 Watt L-pad
- Jack Plate: 1 x Speakon, 2 x ¼” Inputs & Tweeter Level Control