Roger Sadowsky has made it his mission to improve an already very successful bass design even further by making a number of detail improvements. Together with the electronics he developed, he managed to raise the well-known J / J bass sound to a new level, so that today we can speak of a typical Sadowsky tone: never sounding harsh, with deep, defined, by no means muffled bass, present but not intrusive mids as well as sweet and airy highs. All the characteristics of this modern bass sound can also be found in the 21-fret vintage basses of the MetroLine series, which are made exclusively in Germany. The four-string bass with a slightly reduced J-style body made of alder comes here in a satin sage green finish.
The construction and quality of these German built Sadowskys, is of the highest standard which is what makes the Sadowsky Metros world class and Roger Sadowsky wouldn’t have it any other way.
As a Modern Super Jazz bass it doesn’t get better. Plenty of punch, cut and snap, you’ll never be lost in the mix with a Sadowsky.
- 4-string electric bass
- 34 “(864 mm) scale length
- American alder body
- Maple neck
- pau ferro fingerboard
- 12 “fretboard radius
- 38.5 mm nut width
- 21 nickel silver frets
- passive, hum-free Sadowsky J-style pickup in 60’s position (neck)
- passive, hum-free Sadowsky J-style pickup in 60’s position (bridge)
- Active Sadowsky 2-band electronics (bass and treble boost) with Vintage Tone Control (VTC)
- Volume / Balance / Vintage Tone Control (Push / Pull active-passive) / Treble and Bass controls (stacked)
- Sadowsky S-Security strap Locks
- Sadowsky bridge with quick release for the strings
- Blue Metallic gloss
- Incl.Sadowsky Portabag (SAC BAG BASS PORTA)
- made in Germany